Monday, June 17, 2013

Up, Up and Away!!!

Oh my goodness, I can't even think straight as I hustle around to get everything done!! My mind is complete mush and I can't even put a simple sentence together!!(maybe because I haven't slept in days!! lol)  I can't believe this day has finally come.  I've never had so many emotions running through me at the same time. It is completely surreal.  I've watched many, many of my friends go before me and have watched their journeys and have been so excited for them, I just can't believe it's my turn.  Anelyn (aka Anley) only has 4 more sleeps without her mama and baba! While this is so exciting, my heart also breaks.  She has no idea what is coming, she has no idea that life as she knows it is almost over as a new life begins.  I can't even fathom what she will feel. She will be so scared and confused but I know my girl will be brave and I know that our Heavenly Father can give her peace and comfort when we can't.  Please friends, pray for this.  Pray for her heart, her health, her attachment/bonding....everything.  I have so many prayer requests, I don't even really know where to start.  We will be taking 7 flights total over the next 2 weeks, 4 of those with a 17 month old!! eeeek!   Pray for all the flights, the paperwork, the touring, our health, Eli and Olivia...the whole nine yards.  I wanted to give our itinerary so y'all can follow along.  Here's what it looks like:
6/18 ~ flight leaves for China 10:16 am (first flying to Detroit, then begins our loooong flight)
6/19 ~ arrive in China (2:40 pm China time...2:40 am US time)
6/20 ~ touring the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, and Hutong Land
6/21 ~ The Great Wall, Jade Factory and Summer Place
6/22 ~ Fly to Nanchang
6/23 ~ GET ANELYN!!!
6/24 ~ paperwork (Anelyn officially becomes a Rings!!)
6/25 ~ rest
6/26 ~ Visit the orphanage, meet foster mom, and finding spot
6/27 ~ rest/shopping
6/28 ~ fly from Nanchang to Guangzhou
6/29 ~ Anley's medical check, visa photo, visa paperwork
6/30 ~ Tour
7/1 ~ CA appointment!!
7/2 ~  guide picks up visa
7/3 ~ Fly back to Beijing
7/4 ~ Fly home :)  Arrive at airport @ 7:00 pm (those coming to the airport please meet in baggage claim.  We are flying Delta)

Since I am scrambling around today and don't have much time I am going to re-post the blog post about how it will look after we are home.  (please take a moment to read)  From the bottom of our hearts we can not begin to thank everyone enough for their support and prayers during this journey!!
Ok, baby girl mama's coming!! Thank you Jesus for giving us the heart for adoption, we are forever changed!!
"I will gather your children from the east, and bring you from the west" Isaiah 43:5
"I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you" John 14:18

No comments:

Post a Comment